The Service You Need, When You Need It
Keeping Food Service Businesses Up & Running Since 1962
Food Equipment Service 24/7/365
- Our factory-certified Hobart technicians can also service and maintain most food equipment brands.
- Call 336-765-8950 between 8 a.m. – 5 p.m Mon. – Fri. to speak to our service-scheduler, email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- For after-hours emergency service, follow the voice prompts to leave a message for our on-call technician, and your call will be returned promptly.
- When you speak to the scheduler or on-call technician, please be as detailed as possible about the issues you’re having, so we can be prepared to have the parts needed from our fully-stocked parts warehouse.
Alexander Food Equipment Repair
We understand the critical importance of uptime. Is there ever a good time for equipment “to fail”? When it does, call us!
REGUARLY REPAIRED EQUIPMENT
- Refrigeration: refrigerators, freezers, ice machines, and merchandisers
- Baking/Cooking: ovens, grills, fryers, ranges, rotisseries, steamers, etc.
- Food Prep: food cutters, grinders, food processors, meat saws, tenderizers, slicers, and accessories
- Warewashing: Undercounter, Door Type, Conveyor, Flight Type, Pot/Utensil Washers
- Weighing: scales, wrappers, accessories
Food Equipment Brands We Typically Service
- Hobart & All ITW Brands
- Baker’s Aid
- Dormont Manufacturing
- Hubbell Water Heaters
DON’T SEE YOUR BRAND? NO WORRIES!
Click here to see a comprehensive list of even more brands we service.
Our Pledge To You
You have food to prepare and serve. Your livelihood depends on it.
When your food equipment fails and is in need of service, our certified and experinece technicians are at-the-ready to support you with the expertise and parts to get you up and running.
We’re driven to serve, and your satisfaction is our highest priority.
We look forward to earning your business today, and whenever you need your equipment serviced.
Our COVID Protocols
Our technicians have been supplied with a variety of disinfectants approved for foodservice applications.
This allows them to maintain the highest degree of protection for themselves, your employees, and your customers.
Our technicians are instructed to adhere to any practices or policies that you require of your vendors.
Our mission is to improve the evolving world of food retailing and food preparation by helping our clients create better shopping and eating experiences for their customers.